Wednesday 23 May 2012

Glengormley Integrated Primary School

Music:
You've got a friend in me - We chose this song because we know God is always there for you just like a friend.
True colours - We chose this because this was all about showing your true colours.
Scripture:
We drew pictures for each sentence in the bible story, The lord is my shepherd (Psalm 23)
The lord is my shepherd I have everything I need - I drew my family.
He shows me the right way to go - I drew a road that had a right path and a wrong path.
Even when bad this happen I will not be afraid - I drew a hospital and wrote, do not be afraid.
 Prayers:



Reflection:
We chose Let your light shine because
 - We have been talking about it a lot.
 - We chose to live this way, in the light, by helping others
 - Because we need to shine our light.

No comments: