Thursday 16 June 2011

St.Marys-on-the-Hill Primary School

We really loved having the students of St. Mary's On the Hill. We had time to talk and pray about how we felt about moving to a new school and leaving our old school behind. We enjoyed the day and it was fun to see everyone joining in on our final song. (Peace, Love, Joy)

Music:
We Chose 'You Got the Love' for our prayer service because sometimes you get fed up. You can get fed up in school, with friends and in work. Sometimes you think you are alone, but God is always there.

Scripture - Psalm 23

 The Lord is my shepherd I have everything I need
He gives me time to be quiet and to relax
 
 He shows me the right way to go
even when bad things happen I will not be afraid
God will help me get through difficult things
His love will be with me all of my life
 
and I will be welcome in God's house as long as I live
Prayers









Music
The song we chose is 'You've got the love' because sometimes you feel like throwing your hands up in the air and saying, 'I dont care about anything' but at the end of the day, no matter how much you don't care, God always will.
Scripture - Psalm 23
The lord is my shepherd I have evcerything I need
God gives me time to be quiet and to relax 
He gives me inner strength to do good things
He shows me the right way to go
Even when bad things happen I will not be afraid
I know God's love will be with me all my life
And I will be welcome in God's house as long as I live
Prayers

No comments: